Mark McKergow's development of the metaphor of leader as host, host as leader, is attracting attention around the world.
"Mark McKergow presents a different, exciting perspective for those of us seeking meaning in a world of colossal complexity and unbounded possibilities." Prof Beverly Alimo-Metcalf
A host is someone who entertains guests - friends, enemies or strangers. Traditions of hospitality have been a key part of all cultures worldwide. The metaphor of the leader as host builds on the idea of leader as servant, and offers a new, rooted yet innovative framework.
For more information, visit our separate Host Leadership website at www.hostleadership.com
Where you can:
- Download Mark McKergow's latest working paper FREE
- Join the host leadership community for updates, conversations and much more
- Find out how to introduce the powerful host leadership framework to your organisation
- Contribute and read experiences of host leadership in action
- Read the latest news about host leadership as the idea develops
“This is a truly inspired and thought-provoking concept for the modern world. I really like it!” Roger Steare, Professor of Organizational Ethics, Cass Business School, London